New year is coming. As usual, in this moment it time I set goals for upcoming year. Having my goals written down keeps me motivated and focused on reaching them.
My goals for 2012 were:
- Drop on weight to 82 kg (from 94kg)
- Eat less sugar
- Once per week read "good code"
- Real at least 15 books (various gender)
How did it go? Well I'm fairly satisfied with meeting my goals. The only one I did not meet was dropping weight... The rest was fairly simple. I'm proud, that I could accomplish scheduled for year timeframe!. I have experienced many times, that long term goals were forgotten as soon as you focus on short term goals...
Besides that I have also:
- Passed MS beta exams regarding Win8 programming. (one exam failed)
- Pushed forward my company (TBA :) )
- Taken part in IT conferences (blog posts are here:"DevDay 2012" and "Mobilization")
- Joined .NET community in Wroclaw -> WrocNet
- Taken many courses online (coursera, udaticy, etc.)
So it looks like I did much this year :)
Anyway. Goals for 2013 will be bit more difficult, at least in my opinion. Below is the newest list:
- Raise company!
- Practice german skills
- Spend more time with family
- Drop weight! (Déjà vu !?!?!?)
- Give a session on .NET group or somewhere else.
There are also tasks that I want to continue to do, like reading books or skip sugar from my diet.
I encourage all of you to write down you goals and share them over the Internet!comments powered by Disqus