He is an experienced software engineer working with C# ever since the Microsoft .NET platform was created. Being passionate about new technologies. He has been researching new techniques in software quality and code maintenance. Since 2017 he has been awarded Microsoft MVP.
For years he has been helping the growing .NET community in Poland by managing the WrocNET group and administering the .NET Developers Poland group on Facebook, as well as organizing various other IT initiatives in Poland (e.g., GeekWeekWro or DevPanel). He is an occasional conference speaker, software engineering coach and mentor.
Apart from IT, he is a member of organizations like: PTI, MENSA and ITCorner. He reads over 50 books annually.
He founded the Gemotial software company, which leverage his team's knowhow and experience to build solid, stable and beautiful software in Microsoft .NET.
Best way to contact me is via email: pawel(at)klimczyk(dot)pl
Web Development Skills
Azure, Azure Bot Framework, Azure Cognitive Service, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core
Desktop Development Skills
.NET Core, C#, WCF, WPF, WinForms
Mobile Development Skills
C#, Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms
Integration Development Skills
BizTalk, WCF, MSMQ, RabbitMQ
Oracle, MSSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
nUnit, Moq,Fakes, NSubstitute xUnit
Windows, Linux (CentOS)
- Team City
- Octopus Deploy
Design Patterns, Refactoring, OOP, OOD, DRY, KISS, SOLID, YAGNI, Unit Tests, Integration Tests SCRUM, CI, TDD, Automated Tests
MCP, MCAD, MCSD (2008), MCTS:WPF
Microsoft Certification Exams Completed Successfully
- 70-502 TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Presentation Foundation Application Development
- 70-536 TS: Microsoft .NET Framework - Application Development Foundation
- 70-300 Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft .NET Solution Architectures
- 70-340 Implementing Security for Applications with Microsoft Visual C#® .NET
- 70-320 Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and the Microsoft .NET Framework
- 70-316 Developing and Implementing Windows®-based Applications with Microsoft® Visual C#™ .NET and Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET
- 70-315 Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft® Visual C#™ .NET and Microsoft® Visual Studio® .NET
polish, english, german, norwegian (basic)
swimming, reading books, BJJ, solving brain teasers, learning languages, chess.